Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Republicans, leopard print, and stickers...

I voted today.
Did you?
Today is the Florida primary election in our parts. And I needed to vote for who my party is planning to endorse in the general elections on November 5th. I think this is the first time ever in our marriage where Mr. R and I have not agreed on a single candidate. We are choosing to follow in the wise steps of Arnold and Maria (Schwarzenagger-Shriver) and not discuss politics at our dinner table tonight.

I also wore a new dress and red lipstick today.
On a laugh I bought red lipstick for my Ms. Pacman costume that I made/wore for Danielle's 80's party. I never wear lipstick, let alone red lipstick, but something about this $1.99, NYC brand, fire engine red color just calls to me. I find myself wearing it all the time. Maybe I am a lipstick wearer after all.

And lastly, these are my new shoes.
I think I am in love, if it is possible to be in love with a pair of kitten heels. They are super comfortable. Stacy London would be proud, I am increasing my leg line with minimal heeled effort :)

1 comment:

  1. I think you're crazy to wear heals! But power to you.

    Perhaps you were never a lipstick wearer because you never had the right color. It looks good.

    ReplyDelete