Sunday, July 11, 2010

Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto!

Made in the 80's.
(July 10th, 1980 to be exact!)
And in celebration of Danielle's birthday,
we partied like a 1980's pop song!

'Cause we are living in a material world, and I am a material girl!Alex P. Keaton is voting Regan Bush in '84.
We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind. 'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance, well they're no friends of mine.

See the people walking down the street. Fall in line just watching all their feet. They don't know where they wanna go. But they're walking in time. They got the beat.

Take on me. Take me on. I'll be gone. In your dreams.

The Love Shack is a little old place where we can get together. Love Shack baby.

I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so.
Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so.

Every rose has its thorn, just like every night has its dawn.

When I wake up in the morning and the alarm gives out a warning. And I don't think I ever make it on time. By the time I grab my books and I give myself a look. I'm at the corner just in time to see the bus fly by.

Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone. I hear you call my name and it feels like home.

Trivia Winners!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a great party, so sorry I missed it!

    ReplyDelete