Thursday, July 8, 2010

Senor R. es muy importante


I am not sure how to start this post. For this reason I am using bullets and it will be slightly random.
  • Our whirlwind 4th of July driving/roadtrip extravaganza has made me exhausted.
  • Marine Science is still going strong and I am in desperate need of a day off.
  • Mr. R has been having a slow week at work and wants to hangout with people every night afterwork.
  • My week hasn't been anywhere NEAR slow. After work I want a nap and lots of wine.
  • Mr. R was asked to be on yet another board today.
  • He is now the newest member of 450 Next.

  • I wanted to celebrate with him @ the YPO meeting, but really I wanted to become one with the couch more.
  • Mr. R is much better at rallying than me and is currently imbibing at JP Henleys.
  • I am watching Season 1 of Murder She Wrote on Netflix for Wii.
  • Mock me if you want, Jessica Fletcher + Bear wine = Happy Hilary

1 comment:

  1. I love Jessica Fletcher...she's one smart lady!

    ReplyDelete