Friday, July 30, 2010

You are the worst kind...

You are high maintenance that thinks you are low maintenance! -Harry Burns

Mr. R says I am high maintenance. I say I am low maintenance. I am sticking to my story because I take short showers and can be ready in 20 minutes, unless ironing is involved.

He says no make-up and ironing have nothing to do with my high maintenance status. He says my inability to close cabinet doors, put the cap on the toothpaste, charge my phone, and pump gas make me high maintenance.

I say those things are my cute character flaws. And that he is just lucky that I fell head over heels for him. Because well, Harry Burns needs his Sally Albright...

Picture of the day:I made Pioneer Woman's Beef & Bean Burritos for dinner. They were awesome! And I ate them with sour cream and guac and the condiments were NOT on the side!

1 comment:

  1. NO, you're right, low maintenance is about non-manicured hands.

    Glad you enjoyed When Harry Met Sally! Looks like it stuck with you.

    ReplyDelete