Thursday, July 15, 2010

Crazy Thursday:

  • CPR class than thunderstorms that made us run in from the water.
  • Torrential downpour at dismissal. (Gave me some serious crazy hair!)
  • Payday and check deposits without any ID...the bank lady looked at me very suspiciously. It could have been due to my missing 1/2 a flipflop and rocking crazy hair!
  • Mr. R on TV! (Lucky for him I picked out his outfit. The yellow tie totally works.)
  • 1 mile swim (1600 meters were owned by me!)
  • Takeout (ala Arby's for dinner)
  • Watching Psych, (thank you hulu for being my DVR.)
  • All packed... except for a few undies that are still in the wash.
  • Off to bed soon. 4:30AM comes early.

1 comment:

  1. You don't have automatic deposit??

    Mr R. looks so serious on TV; nice choice on the outfit.

    ReplyDelete