Sunday, July 18, 2010

Shopping Saturday...

I have one of those Mom's who is simply awesome... fashion conscious, etiquette aware, shopping savvy, and can spot a sale or bargain from miles away. She also gets me to spend too much money! We had a great Saturday hitting the sales at shops I don't have or do not get to go to in Florida. Hello H&M, Louie, and Vera... The good news is I will be outfitted for fall with new fun pieces and I got to spend an entire day shopping with a well honed stylist. I swear my Mom missed her calling. I need her to be with me at all times and put colors together... or at least start taking better notes on her combinations, so I can recreate them at home.

In running news I finished day 6 with 5 miles. I am still following the Jeff Galloway method for running and walking, but I have my own twist. Ever mile I walk the first quarter and sprint the last quarter. I tell myself this is making my faster, but really the times are about even. We shall see if this makes a difference in the long run.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you are having such a wonderful time with your mom and visiting and SHOPPING! If you have any fashion advice for me please share! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky, fashion does not run in my genetics.

    Way to go on the 5 miles too. I don't think it matters how you do them, as long as you do them.

    ReplyDelete