Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 1: Of the 21 day habit.

I posted last Thursday that I will be running 21 consecutive days to make running a daily habit in my life. I mean I blog everyday, read everyday, take a picture everyday... why not run everyday as well. Also I completely stole this idea and format from Jess.

Day #1: 2.25 miles on the treadmill, pace 10:45 and 11:30.

In other news besides running. I rocked dinner tonight, Bobby Flay's grilled scallops are AMAZING! and I am steadily working my way through Project 365. I am now documenting April. Thank goodness for blogging because I honestly cannot remember anything in April besides Mr. R's birthday in Disney.

Lastly, I am super excited for my trip home on Friday. Mr. R. is staying in Florida with the pups so that means 7 days in Jersey with just us girls. There will be lots of girlie movies, running, shopping, eating, and relaxing. Can't Wait!

1 comment:

  1. Matt's been at home with the pup for many weeks too. I don't think I could be a single mom!

    ReplyDelete