Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 2: Run Baby, Run


This post will be short and bulleted because my shows are on tonight. USA started their summer series this week starting with White Collar tonight and Psych tomorrow. And I need to get all my chores done before 8:30.
  • 2.5 mile run (@ the gym)
  • 800 meter swim (@ the YMCA with my kids)
  • Second trip to Publix this week (for tomato sauce, ricotta, bread, and mild Italian sausage)
  • Easiest dinner ever (P-Dub's 16 minute lasagna)
  • Bath time (for the pups)
  • Packing list (I'm leaving on a jet plane Friday!)
  • Couch time (because hello!, I can't miss White Collar!)

1 comment:

  1. Ah, and this is why you should get a DVR. The TV does not restrict your schedule, but you can still watch everything you want (in less time w/o commercials).

    ReplyDelete