Friday, June 25, 2010

Young House Love Inspiration!

I started the bedroom renovation during my Spring Break in early April. In the course of four days, I painted the walls, found a headboard, painted the headboard, bought linens, stenciled two of the four walls, and found a few accessories. (Including my nightstand, lamp, yellow chair, and sisal rug).
That week was a whirlwind of crazy productivity! But... I haven't been motivated since. My bedroom sits half finished and I am struggling with where to begin.As many of you know, I am an avid reader of Young House Love. I love their creativity and their systematic approach to design. Each design begins with a mood board, complete with project outline, followed by a series of DIY projects that overtime complete the room.
Our bedroom started similarly. I had my original moodboard, followed by my list of necessities, and now I am so close to being complete I can almost taste it.

Here is my final moodboard and project list. I plan to complete each step over the next 4 weeks and blog about the process. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment