Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Geek Chic


I am blind as a bat without glasses or contacts. In fact I have been sporting the sexy 4-eyed look since 2nd grade. My current pair of glasses is older than I would like to admit and they just recently decided to break. Seriously, I didn't break them. They actually just fell apart.

I am in the market for some new specs. And I want the Geek Chic look.
I love the thick black frames of the 80s and the cat-eyes that made the 60's girls so prim looking in their cardigans and pearls.
I also love the pink in these frames....

Decisions, decisions...want to help me choose?

3 comments:

  1. I just got a new pair of glasses too! I like the black Chanel ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lasik! Go Lasik! It's amazingly awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sharon! I want lasik, but I am also so scared. I think I will put it off for a few more years. I read you post about it and am so envious!

    ReplyDelete