Thursday, June 17, 2010

Belated March Date

My Christmas present to Mr. R was a years worth of dates, one for each month. We had a pretty booked March (with my super amazing birthday week, family visits, and spring break) and somehow he missed out on his promised night of bowling, beer, and bar food.
Last Thursday I had planned on a picnic date in downtown St. Augustine. (They offer free music in the plaza on Thursdays, all you need to bring is dinner and lawn chairs.) But the rain clouds rolled in and it looked like our date would be rained out shortly.
I remembered I still owed Mr. R. a bowling date so we pulled out the Wii, made walking tacos, and tried Magic Hat's New Summer Ale.
Mr. R is clearly the superior bowler in our house.
He ended both games with strikes and spares galore.

1 comment:

  1. What a great evening! I love Wii Bowling...even though I haven't turned the Wii on in months

    ReplyDelete