Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lofty Goals:

One of the things I miss most about being on a team is scheduled workouts and training partners. There is something incredibly motivating about having a person to workout with and of course a coach yelling from the pool deck will always get my butt in gear.

I always mention that I am a planner and schedule maker. So I thought I would share my practice schedule for the week.

Sunday: strength training (24 minutes of abs, arms, and legs) I found my copy of 8 minute abs and core workouts.

Monday: Jillian Michaels Shred

Tuesday: 2.5 mile run

Wednesday: spin class

Thursday: 2 mile run & arms (using exercises from Buff Brides)
Friday: OFF!

Saturday: spin class

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great plan - can't wait to read ahead and find out how it went. How was The Shred? I've seen people talk about it. Ha, ha, Never heard of Buff Brides - what if you're not a bride?

    ReplyDelete