Sunday, June 13, 2010

Get Him to the Greek

So Mr. R and I had a date night last night. I was super excited to see Judd Apatow's latest Get Him to the Greek. I loved Sarah Marshall and especially all the scenes with Russell Brand and Jonah Hill.
Mr. R decided to make it a theme night so we snuck in gyros and cokes (aka Greek Food) and watched the lead singer of (the fake band) Infant Sorrow travel from London, New York, Vegas, and finally make it to the Greek Theater in LA.
The movie is raunchy. The language is horrendous. The amount of alcohol consumed would kill a normal person. BUT I loved it! I would watch it again today. I laughed so hard.
And at one point I snorted and tears poured out of my eyes.
Quote of the night: "When life hands you a Jeffrey stroke the furry wall.
(If there are any guys reading this, Mr R. says Russell Brand is the equivalent of all of the guys of Spinal Tap rolled into one).

2 comments:

  1. I always know I'm going to like a movie (or TV show) when there's a parental warning at the beginning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, you should totally go see this movie! If I resort to allowing my snorts to be made in public, you know its a good movie.

    ReplyDelete