Friday, June 11, 2010

New Camera!

So I have been camera shopping for a while.
And doing a TON of research.
We have tested out several cameras and listened to lots of advice from friends, photogs, and a few girls I call the momerazzi.

Our three favorites have been:
  • Nikon D5000
  • Canon Rebel Eos Ti
  • and the old school Canon Rebel Eos XSi.

Mr. R was actually the final decider. He thought the Canon was easier to hold and use.

Being the Costco lover that I am I found a camera kit that is well within out budget and allows me to get two lenses.

And I am hoping to bring home this fixed lens too. I love that it has a 1.8 aperture.
(Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens)

2 comments:

  1. Yea! I'm so excited for you! Now you get to be the paparazzi too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the new pics

    ReplyDelete