Thursday, June 3, 2010

6/3: Group Dating

Way back when... my parents were anti-dating and I was 16 and boy crazy. We made a compromise that I could go out on group-dates that were semi-supervised. This meant that the three high school dates I went on were with 9 other people at a crowded restaurant/movie theater (and that someone's parent was among the crowd making sure I made room for the holy spirit). Oh yes, I was that cool.

Anyway, tonight I went on another group date.
With my favorite people in the world and my super cute hubs.
We were celebrating the end of the school year (almost) and the new friendship formed between this girl (who is amazing!)
and this guy (who really makes me laugh).
And I had my first chimichanga. (Let's just say I would almost eat anything if it was fried and covered in nacho cheese sauce.)

1 comment:

  1. I bet group dating is way more fun today than it was in high school!

    ReplyDelete