Sunday, June 13, 2010

Week 2: Training Plan


Last week I posted about my quest to become an athlete. I realize that in order for me to be successful and follow through, I need to plan my workouts and post them so that you all (lovely blog-readers) can hold me accountable.


Monday: 3 mile run

Tuesday: 700 meter swim (see swim workout below if you want to join me in this workout)

Wednesday: 2 mile run with arms (push-up and dips are the death of me)

Thursday: 700 swim

Friday: Spin class

Saturday: 700 swim

Sunday: Run 3.5

Swim Set:
4 - 100 meter swims (this is four laps with no stopping)
4- 50 meter swims (kicking only, use a kickboard)
4- 25 meter sprints

1 comment:

  1. Did you hold yourself to it? I put mine in a Google calendar and then give myself smiley faces, or delete it if I didn't do it...

    ReplyDelete