Sunday, June 27, 2010

6/27: Mellow Sunday


Have you ever woken up tired? This morning I just couldn't get started even with my daily coffee. Mr. R and I missed our usual 9:30 service and opted to try a new church instead. We aren't sold on it, GoodNews still rocks my socks, but it was a nice change of pace. And its always good to meet new people.

After church we came home, had brunch, walked the dogs, watched a little Netflix, and walked the dogs again.

It's been raining on and off all day which to me is a sign that I should stay inside, on my couch, with a book, my laptop, and the TV remote.

I did make it to the gym late this afternoon for a quick run and some leg work. I tried the new glute machine and I think I may pay for it tomorrow. It was very obvious that my buns are not made of steel!

Today's picture, that you see at the beginning of this post is my new favorite breakfast/afternoon snack. I needed a break from my usual green monster and stumbled upon Kellogg's wholewheat waffles. (All the cool kids eat them sliced in half with pb & honey on one side and cream-cheese on the other).

No comments:

Post a Comment