Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sleepy Sunday:

Last night was girl's night complete with Sex & the City 2, dinner, and drinks downtown. I stayed up WAY past my bedtime, indulged a bit too much, and have been crashing all day. I could blame my tiredness on many reasons, crazy week, class trip to sea world, or my alcohol induced late night... but whatever the reason I am taking it easy today. Think Lionel Richie's easy like a Sunday Morning.

This morning I drank two doses of iced coffee while watching Harry Met Sally. For some reason I had never seen it before, but it really is adorable. I love the couples who talk about how they got together. (I think the Japanese couple is my favorite, followed slightly by the cute couple from Brooklyn who talk at the same time).
We then headed to Costco for grocery shopping and a stop at Panera for the Mediterranean veggie and some french onion soup. (I pink puffy heart that combo.) Costco was crazy but we managed to come home unscathed and with a new crate for the pups.
We are taking a few car trips this summer and I think it will come in handy plus Simon really seems to like it. Sophie as usual is indifferent.

Its storming here this afternoon so Mr. R has big plans of "getting his lost on" and per my training schedule I need to hit the gym for some strength training. My strength training is just push-ups and crunches right now, but I am hoping to incorporate some new moves.

What do you do for strength training?

1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe you had never seen When Harry Met Sally! But I'm glad you have now :)

    I hard core yoga for strength training, should probably do more...although I did help move my sister's family last week - they own some very heavy furniture.

    ReplyDelete