Monday, June 21, 2010

6/21 Random Monday Musings:

  • One of my students found conch eggs at the preserve today. We also caught a ton of shrimp!
  • Our new gym opened today and I love it.
  • New equipment, great treadmills, and the gigantic fan that keeps me from sweating like a man while I run my 3 miles.
  • Mr. R and I made some exciting plans for our London trip. We actually have most of the days planned out.
  • And I am pretty sure we can still make it to Paris and stay under budget.
  • I have made ZERO progress toward finishing our bedroom.
  • We bought chocolate chip cookies at Costco and I am sure they are going to be the death of my diet.
  • I need new sneakers. I always run in Nikes so I think they new flexible ones might work for me. Or maybe I should just be cheap and go to the outlet.
  • I think I may have said this before but Tracy Jordan (from 30 Rock) reminds me of Gonzo (from the Muppets).

1 comment:

  1. Don't skimp on shoes! Your feet are so important to the rest of you body.

    ReplyDelete