Tuesday, June 15, 2010

6/15: Totally Made my Tuesday

My students had an impromptu beach day this afternoon. The YMCA was closed, ending my workout plans and my student's swim lesson. Instead of heading back to school I rallied the kids for an ocean swim, some bodysurfing, and ice cream. The lifeguards gave my students a lesson in riptides and ocean flags. They even got to checkout the lifeguard truck and see an AED demonstration.

Even though I missed out on my swim at the YMCA I hijacked our neighborhood pool and swam a quick 700 meters before I headed home from work. The smell of chlorine really works for me.

And lastly, Mr. R is making dinner tonight. Netflix sent me Glee Season 1 Disc 1 to watch this week. And on top of everything else, I found these at the grocery store.
Totally made my Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like the impromptu day was a success!

    ReplyDelete