Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kazakhstan...


This is a post more for me than for you... It's a little memory I want to savor and look back on when I am a little older and grayer.

Back when Mr. R and I lived in DC we used to make bi-monthly trips to Jersey to visit family and take in the amazingness of the shore, the city, and the shopping. We would pile the pups, our belongings, and some snacks in the Scion and steal ourselves for the 3-4 hours of traffic we would sit in trying to make it back home.

We would listen to 80's music, old CD mixes, and NPR. We would discuss books we had read, debate TV shows, and try to solve the world's problems from our little 4 door sedan.

I stumbled on this image from T.ruffles and it just made my heart melt. We don't take many roadtrips anymore and for that I am grateful...but I did love the time we got to spend together.

No comments:

Post a Comment