Monday, June 14, 2010

So what's for dinner?

image source

This is a question I get asked on a nightly basis. From my cooking-challenged husband. As we enter summer our schedule slows down a bit during the week, but really picks up on weekends. We are still budgeting and trying to eat home-cooked meals so a meal schedule is imperative to budget balancing success.

Monday: Republican Meetings Galore! (dinner is catered by Quiznos!)

Tuesday: Pizza pockets with green salad


Thursday: DATE NIGHT! (picnic in the park)
Curry chicken salad on croissants, Watermelon, & Arnold Palmer's

Friday: FAMILY DINNER!


Sunday: Caesar Salad with grilled chicken and Texas Toast


1 comment:

  1. I get asked that all the time too. Although Matt's a better cook, I seem to be the one with more time. I don't mind once I've figured out the menu and done the grocery shopping.

    ReplyDelete