Friday, January 1, 2010

A rainy new year.


Mr. R and I rang in the new year at home and awoke to rain this morning. We were a bit slow moving today and with not much on the "to-do" list we relished in a day spent lounging in the den with new books and the Biggest Loser on Bravo.

I have written before about trimming our budget this year and one of the first things to go was the Starbucks fund. While I miss my red cup with its seasonal wisdom, I have learned to recreate a few flavors at home.

My DAY 1 picture is not very pretty, but it does document my first step to increasing our savings account. See Mr R., I just saved you $6.00.

FYI: The mugs are Pottery Barns Christmas collection and they are on sale for 70% right now!

1 comment:

  1. I think the picture is just great, and can't wait to see tomorrow's.

    ReplyDelete