Sunday, January 31, 2010

February Challenge ?!?

While reading Sharon's blog this morning, she mentioned a February challenge. I am enjoying my January challenge of cooking 21 meals weekly, and I am not ready to let it go. We saved $200 this month from eating in and cutting back on our entertainment costs (i.e. itunes, movies, Target impulse buys). But it is always fun to try something new.

So we have a new February challenge @ Casa Republican.
The plan is to run 20 miles per week for a goal of 80 miles this month.
Wish me luck!

(And Mr. R if you are reading this, I need new running shoes!)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the January challenge and good luck on February.

    You must be so good at balancing out your budget to know exactly what you saved. I am not so good.

    ReplyDelete