Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday, blah! yuck!

I am glad today is over. I am actually looking forward to the end of the week.
It's been a blah week.
I ran a bunch
cooked a few dinners
met a new gym friend
I watched TV (How I Met, White Collar, and Community)
read my new real simple
found a new walking route for the dogs
burned my arm!
went to the doctor and am now supporting burn salve and band-aids
I worked on a few new labs for my science class.
did laundry
slept in until the absolute last minute each morning
rocked a new curly hair style
wore my new dress (a Christmas present from Mom)
broke in my new black flats
graded a few quizzes
made a test for my earthquake unit
Oh and tomorrow is Friday! Yay for Friday! I LOVE FRIDAY!
AND IT'S DATE NIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't sound like a blah week.

    Was How I Met... a re-run this week? My DVR didn't pick it up.

    Sorry to hear you had to go to the Dr. for the burn. OUCH!

    Have a good Friday.

    ReplyDelete