Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekend UPDATE!

The title is more of a joke for me than for you. On the announcements @ school we have a group of boys who give the sports UPDATE. And they yell update every time, I don't know why, bit it always makes me laugh.

FRIDAY: I was exhausted after this week. I think it was the amount of projects I have been doing with my students. The coolest part of the week was our classroom earthquake. (I'll do a post just on that soon). I was hoping to spend Friday night in wearing my pajamas watching a DVD. Mr. R and my co-workers had other plans. We ended up going to North county for dinner and drinks. It was really great fun and in the end I am glad I went. I did however indulge in all things fried, caloric, and ethanol heavy. (I will no be doing that in the future).

SATURDAY: I was like a little kid on Saturday wishing for the "rain rain to go away". I used my day in to sort out my closet, find more things to give to goodwill, and nap. Mr. R decided to take me out last night and we had a fun date @ PF Changs. The food as always was delicious (yum! Singapore Street Noodles), the conversation was hilarious, and I am more convinced than ever that we will be the weird parents the other kids talk about.

SUNDAY: I don't know if your house is like ours, but somehow in the 6 days between Sunday our house falls apart at the seems with clothes strewn all over our bedroom and dust and dirt collecting in front of our front door. This morning I put on my Cinderella clothes and got to work scrubbing, sweeping , vacuuming, and dusting. I also have a pork tenderloin in the crockpot for burritos tonight.

1 comment: