Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I want grilled cheese!


That is a quote from one of my favorite TV shows, Big Bang Theory. ( I highly recommend giving it a try if you have 30 minutes to spare on your Monday night).

The main character Sheldon, requests grilled cheese when he is sick. I am not sick, but I did have an incredibly tiring day. A new project started with my classes at school, 3 mile run in the early afternoon, quick snack while grading a few last minute papers, working the ticket booth at the basketball game, and finally home to my pups. (where I am now eating a dinner or grilled cheese).

They are the best greeters! Hope you had a great Tuesday and guess what, only 3 days left of the work week!

2 comments:

  1. Love that show - so funny.

    I think you just determined dinner for tomorrow night. (not on the menu this week...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does not get any better than grilled cheese! Enjoy! How was the run? Your pictures from the weekend look so fun.

    ReplyDelete