Sunday, January 10, 2010

Oh my gosh it's cold!

In fact today's temperature high (43) is only 10 degrees warmer than the temperature of my home state NJ! We even had flurries this morning in some places. I know, I am shocked too!

As much as I wanted to stay huddled in my bed and wrapped in my snuggie I did venture out to do a few errands & accomplish some major "honey do" projects in the house.

Our den/TV room is finally painted! We did the first coat in November, but neglected the trim, windows, and certain areas needed a touch up. Especially where the stenciling used to be.

We finished painting a little after 2:00pm. I showered and headed to Target where I found adorable heart shaped silicone bakeware. (I am a sucker for hearts & all things Valenintes). I also braved Walmart for a few deals on toiletries I'll need later this week when I head to Orlando.

For dinner tonight I made a heart healthy meal in the shape of hearts! I know, I am dork. I made BBQ chicken in the crock (use the same recipe as lazy chicken just switch out the tomato sauce with BBQ sauce), topped with caramelized red onions, served on cornbread muffins. We also had a garden salad (not pictured).

I can't believe how quickly my weekend flew by!

2 comments:

  1. I love the heart-shaped pan! I'm glad that you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute heart-shaped pan, and it looks like the cornbread held its shape on the way out too!

    ReplyDelete