Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sundays...

Are lazy days around here. We take our time getting out of bed and coffee is a standard requirement. It's also my day to grocery shop, make my lesson plans, catch up on laundry, and make or tentative menu for the week.

Massive laundry piles are turned into clean clothes ready to be worn this week.
Butter, beef stock, onions, and French Baguettes are turned into a yummy dinner via the crock.
(The pic above is precooked, I promise it looks so much better after 6 hours in the crock).

Piles of papers turn into actual grades.

And late afternoon runs with Mr. R turn into my favorite part of the day :)Seriously, this soup is amazing. We had ours with a green salad. For more recipe details click here.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like such a productive day...but I don't agree with that grading papers part.

    ReplyDelete