Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lesson of the day: Call if you are going to be late.

I didn't.
I disappointed lots of people.
I missed a meeting.
My husband was stranded.
I got home too late to get changed & be on time for spin class.
I burned dinner.
I could have avoided all of this if I had just called.

Mr. R is annoyed with me.
He can't understand why I have a cellphone if I don't use it.


I don't have an answer to that question.

I decide to take his picture to distract him for being annoyed.
He refuses to look at me.

Ah, finally got him to smile.Or maybe he is just blinded by the flash?

3 comments:

  1. Aww, I feel horrible that you were late talking with me this afternoon. Boo! Next time I'll shut my face so you can do the things you need to do.

    P.S.
    Mr. R has some BEAUTIFUL green eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, its not your fault. I didn't want to go. I just need to call next time. Plus I LOVE talking with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the opposite problem. I always miss calls and texts or intentionally don't answer.

    For example, "No Matt, I didn't hear the text alert from in my purse at the grocery store so, no, I didn't pick up apple cider for you on this cold evening."

    Or "Hey, I did get your call and I would have had no problem letting your dog out yesterday, but I left my phone in the car and didn't realize it until today, sorry."

    ReplyDelete