Saturday, January 23, 2010

TGIF!


I am breathing a sigh of relief that this week is over! My week wasn't horrible, but it was very intense. Crazy parents, lots of emails, end of term grades, tornado warnings, extra hours, and finally Friday @ 2:30 came.

I didn't have big plans for the evening, just a run, mellow dinner, and TV shows with Mr. R. I actually came home and slept for an hour before doing anything on my list. I guess I was that tired. It's funny how our bodies just demand rest every once in a while. We ended up going to the gym last night so my run was on the treadmill. I know people have very mixed views on the treadmill, but I like how I can monitor my pace and incline. I ran four miles with varying inclines from 0.5 to 4. I was a sweaty mess by the end and drank 32 ounces of water over the course of my run.

I need to slip in a Mr. R story here. I never carry enough water for my runs whether at the gym or on the road. I had no idea Mr. R. even noticed this. He saw my sweatiness and need for water yesterday and actually stopped his workout to get me more water. (I think this gesture made my night!)

We had a few errands to run after the gym and I wasn't feeling up to cooking dinner. We opted for Publix sushi and peanut butter on toast for dessert. (Truthfully, I was still hungry after my sushi and needed 2nd dinner, hence the pb and banana toast).

I seem to be talking about TV a lot on the blog and I promise I do accomplish more than just watch television! However last night I watched TV for 2 hours straight! I am so loving NBC this year, Park & Recreation is my new favorite show! Also, have you seen White Collar on USA yet? I think I am in love.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweetie noticing you need water!

    Why is there a fork on that sushi plate?

    ReplyDelete