Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What I really wore...

After many wardrobe changes and my need to match Mr. R. I settled on my new watercolor dress, (thanks Mom!), black cardigan, and the flats you saw in my previous post. I felt totally comfortable in the dress and was actually dressed appropriately for the venue. I think my biggest fear, besides public nakedness, is being under dressed and a swanky party.I think I also have a new favorite drink to replace my current obsession with white sangria and mojitos. It's called the Washington Apple and it tastes just like a candy apple. Yum!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, it doesn't remind you of too much apple pucker freshman year of college? Oh, maybe that was just me. My friends and I would drink it straight out of the bottle, claiming "it tastes like Jolly Ranchers."

    Don't you love knowing you look good AND your clothes are comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that does bring back memories of freshman year and yes, I bet that's why I like the Washington Apple!

    ReplyDelete