Saturday, January 1, 2011

Steppin' Out Saturday 1/52


HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Mr. R and I headed out on the town this afternoon to celebrate 2011. One of my favorite restaurants downtown is Harry's right on the waterfront. I love the courtyard especially when it is lit up at night. We seem to only visit Harry's in the summer, when ordering a mint julep is a must (to keep cool in the warm summer heat).
I ordered the she crab soup and shrimp and grits. Mr. R had the crab cakes with red beans and rice. We always try other person's meal and vote on who had the better dinner. Today was a total tie. The grits were amazing (most likely due to the obscene amounts of butter and cheese) and his crab cakes were fantastic as well.
We finished our date with a walk along the water, and some window shopping along St. George Street. a
I think I am going to LOVE SOS nights.

Here's to 51 more Steppin' Out Saturday Nights/Afternoons!

And if you are wondering how we are spending the rest of tonight? It's going to look a lot like this.

2 comments:

  1. Your dogs are too cute! I'm glad you had a nice time with Mr. R. Craig and I don't go out together nearly enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alison. Unfortunately the dogs know they are cute and use it to get away with murder. I am sure date nights/afternoons will be harder to accomplish post baby, but I am going to take full advantage while I can.

    ReplyDelete