Monday, January 10, 2011

No thank you, Mr. R.

Mr. R is all about sharing. In fact the only thing he will refuse to share is sips from his soda. He is all about having his own Coca-Cola.

I guess I shouldn't be all that surprised that Mr. R. chose to share his virus with me.
Today I felt a little warm, a little light headed, a little stuffy, a little sore... but I blamed it on being pregnant. By the time I walked in the door my fever was 101 and I have been relegated to the couch. Luckily, I can still take Tylenol and Pippa doesn't put up much of a fuss over orange juice.

Send some get well vibes my way if you can... I have a big week ahead of me.

2 comments:

  1. That Mr. R sure is generous! I'm sorry you're sick, Hilary. I hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! It sucks to be sick and it sucks more when you are sick pregnant! Get some rest!

    ReplyDelete