Saturday, January 1, 2011

January Monthly Goals!

My monthly goals seem to fall into three main categories: marriage, money, and wellness.
Marriage & Money:
  • Go on a date at least once per week. Dates require primping (i.e. no jeans, no messy bun, and make-up must be worn), no television/media outlets and no work talk.
  • 30 minutes of unplugged talking time before bed (no TV, laptops, or phones)
  • Save 10% of each of our paychecks toward baby stuff and home improvements
  • Start college IRA for kids
Meals:
  • Cook 6 nights per week.
  • Include two veggies/fruits per meal
  • Make sure I am getting two milks (sources of calcium) per day
Fitness:
  • Run three days per week
  • Continue lifting arms and legs (4 days per week)
  • Start walking 5 mile loop on weekends

1 comment:

  1. Goals are one of my favorites things to discuss! I love that you have broken them down to groups and made them for the month. I wrote out a list of big goals for the year but need to be better about actually breaking down the goals to monthly or mini goals so I don't get overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete