Saturday, March 12, 2011

Weekend Productive:

Laundry Pile
I have been avoiding laundry LIKE THE PLAGUE! And Mr. R. bless his heart tries to keep up with a load here and there, but its just not working. Today we did 6 loads, washed, folded, and partially ironed... I think we have about 3 left. I really hate laundry.

Clean kitchen
Dishes done, cabinets contained (or should I say mostly managed), fridge cleaned and sanitized, leftovers frozen, and pantry organized.

Progress in Pippa's Room Continues:
We bought her crib mattress today. (Thank you Target)
And bedding for the daybed in her room. (Thank you Marshalls)

Mr. R.'s Office:
We have paint! Mr. R. selected Martha Stewart for Home Depot's Mariner Blue with silver for the accent wall. Now I just have to find the right stencil.
I think we might actually be finished with the office by his birthday!
That would be the most awesome present ever!

And because I am an awesome wife I made Mr. R. a stellar dinner tonight.
( I wish sarcasm came through on the blog... because tonight's dinner was catered by the Publix frozen foods section).

I am off to watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall with my man.
Oh to be in Hawaii...

No comments:

Post a Comment