Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dear Baby: Week 31

aka Your Dad
+
aka your Mom
=
Piper Jayne!

Oh Miss Piper,

I have been talking about you so much lately. Your little ears must be burning off! I am so excited to meet you. In fact I am thinking you should totally come early and surprise us all. I want to see your little face.

I imagine that you look a lot like me, I consider myself the cuter of your two parents. Although, your Dad is a total hottie. I am hoping you have brown hair, your dad's awesome green eyes, my long legs, and your dad's really straight teeth. (It is bad that your Mom already doesn't want to pay for orthodontia? Oh, well more money for that college fund!)

Your dad and I finished your nursery this week. It's such a fun and relaxing room. I hope you grow to love it and that it will make you SLEEP. I do not think you are a sleepy girl Miss Piper. You seem to stay up all night kicking, punching, and swimming around in my belly. In fact, your dad has affectionately named you kick-puncher after Abhed's film on Community.

You finally made my stomach "pop out" this week. Strangers now ask me if I am pregnant and when I am due. They say you look small for you 31 week old age, but I assure them there is nothing small about you. You have a lot of attitude ALREADY. Dr. Amy has called you feisty since our first pictures of you at 13 weeks. And while feisty means you will give your dad and I a run for our money, I can't imagine it any other way.

Nine weeks sweet Piper.
I am on the count down!
Don't be late!

1 comment: