Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fancy Dinner Tuesday

Tuesdays nights are a slow night at Casa Republican.
We usually don't have meetings or commitments on Tuesday so its our one weeknight to kick back, watch random DVRed TV, read magazines/blogs, and reconnect.
Tonight Mr. R. suggested a fancy dinner.
We bought crab legs at Costco last week with the intent of saving them for company or a fancy weekend date night. But why not Tuesday?
I also tried out this fondue recipe tonight.
(I plan on bringing it to Bunco on Friday)
I know I have said this many many times before but Stephanie O'Dea is a GENIUS!
This fondue is literally a liquid thin mint girl scout cookie.
We ate ours with strawberries, nutter-butter cookies, and marshmallows.
I love that strawberry season starts in February in Florida!

1 comment:

  1. I love that crockpot blog. And I think I would double love that chocolate mint fondue.

    ReplyDelete