Thursday, March 3, 2011

Date Night & 29 Week Photos

Tomorrow night is boy's night for Mr. R.
(the guys will drink scotch, smoke cigars, and solve the world's problems)
And it also happens to be BUNCO night for me
(where I plan on ending Betsy's three win streak and taking the tiara home with me!).

That means we had to switch Friday date night to tonight.
My favorite date night includes dinner, books, and conversations about things other than work and politics.

Tonight we cashed in a giftcard (thanks Mom & Dad Carr) and had dinner at Carrabba's. After we hit up Barnes & Noble to read all the magazines for free and people watch. My favorite game is to imagine the job and name of the random people we see in the Barnes Cafe. (...or in Starbucks, Panera, or the bagel place).

And because Mr. R. and I are wild and crazy cats (sarcasm here) we were home by 8:00.
The good news is we were home early enough to take my weekly prego pictures.
I am 29 weeks.
Only 11 more to go.
I am not sure if these pictures do my growing belly justice.
Piper has decided to pop out this week and it is quite obvious I am with child.
I can still wear normal tops and dresses but my skirts and pants are maternity all the way.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun game. I'll have to try that the next time I'm in a coffee place.

    Glad you had a nice night with Mr. R!

    ReplyDelete