Friday, March 25, 2011

Let Freedom Ring!

Yesterday, at one o'clock, I waved good bye to my students for 10 days of glorious glorious spring break!
I was smiling from EAR to EAR as the final bell rang and my crazy 7th graders barreled out of my door towards the buses.
I got a text from Kristin stating that Spring Break celebrating would begin @ 5PM at Acapulco downtown. My counterparts celebrated with margaritas and $1 drafts. Mr. R. and I shared nachos.
We watched the sunset. We discussed body builders. I saw a music video where flowers and farting butterflies made sense. I laughed so hard that Piper kicked me in the ribs.
Viva Spring Break!

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous; I want to be on Spring Break (again). It went by so fast and I feel like I didn't really savor every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Enjoy your freedom.
    Spring break isn't until April 18th for us, but as a mom, I'm not nearly as happy about it as teachers and students are.

    ReplyDelete