Monday, March 28, 2011

Mr. R's Office

Before:
During:
As you can see we are still painting Casa Republican. Once you give me a brush and roller I can't seem to stop. Mr. R.'s office is actually the last room on the PIPER IS COMING FINISH THIS STUFF NOW to-do list.
Mr. R's painting shorts crack me up. They date back to our first painting project of September 07. You can see all the colors we have used in our various rooms and on our furniture since then. I hope he never gets rid of them. They are our wearable time capsule.

This is our music station.
Pandora 80s pop makes the time fly by.

Mr. R. picked out the color, mariner blue by Behr.
And thankfully the walls only needed one coat plus a few touch ups.
One gallon at $19.50 was all that was required.
The accent wall will contain a copper filigree stencil.
I think in a past life I was Debbie Travis.

The plan for the rest of this week is to tackle:
  • curtains
  • desk & printer
  • guest bed and nightstand
  • internet hook-up
  • book & file organization
  • wall art
  • and storage
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment