Friday, March 18, 2011

Fantastic Birthday!


One of the reasons I love my birthday is that I get to spend my day with amazing people!
Tonight's Celebrating Included:
Birthday Dinner
Big Salad and Onion Rings
Awesome Friends
And the Hyppo (for amazing popsicles)

When we moved to Florida and I took a new job God blessed Jeff and I with an amazing group of friends.

Kristin kept me sane my first year teaching, laughed with me during Marine Science, and helps me plan fun parties.
Danielle teaches with me daily, puts up with my craziness, and has laughed and cried with me through this pregnancy.
The Capps met Jeff and I through the Republicans. They are always up for one of our Republican adventures. And they have the most AMAZING halloween costumes :)
Betsy is the newest member of our little group and I love that she fits so perfectly and I feel I have known her for years.
Heather teaches with me and was my lunch counterpart all last year. She is hysterical and I wish I had her sweet dance moves.
These girls with the addition of Rachel (we missed you!) and Annie went ALL out for my birthday and I am so taken a back by their generosity and thoughtfulness. Seriously, how did I get such awesome friends?
I pity the fool who tries to come between me and my friends :)
(Photo from Danielle's Birthday. Photo credit: Heather)

3 comments:

  1. Toronto First Class Limo Service is best choice for Wedding Limo Service in Toronto Mississauga Etobicoke Brampton Richmond Hill North York, We provide high class service for all occasions

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Toronto based Wedding Limo service provider. Contact for Limo Services in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Richmond Hill, Oakville, Markham, Scarborough, Milton and George Town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Hilary!
    I'm glad you have such a group of great friends to celebrate with. Makes getting older a bit more palatable!! :)

    ReplyDelete