Monday, March 14, 2011

A few more views of Piper's Room

The $20 yard sale bookcase.
I fell in love with the PBK one for $320.
Needless to say Mr. R. jumped on this one the second he saw the price!
The crib.
I love love love her bedding.
I have not decided what to do with the bumper yet. There are pros and cons to having and not having one. Right now I love the look of it so until Pippa graces us with her presence, the bumper will stay.
The changing table. Drawer pulls from Anthroplogie coming soon.
The day bed with the quilt and polkadot sheets.
Awesome find right?
Yay for progress!

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Piper is one lucky baby girl. I wish my room was that pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the room! I kept the bumper up the whole time Norah was in the crib...it was fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazingly cute and full of color.

    ReplyDelete