Monday, March 7, 2011

Republican Stuff & Dress Clothes

Tonight was the Ponte Vedra Lincoln Reagan Dinner.
This means Mr. R. and I get dressed up to eat dinner and listen to speeches about Presidents Lincoln and Reagan.
And Mr. R. will schmooze with the big wigs.
Normally I would drink wine while he schmoozed but now that I am preggo, I hit the dessert bar.
Don't worry lovely cocktails... I will see you next year!

My facebook status tonight: Hilary is republicing for the evening. Let's see if these 4 inch heels last the whole night!
And FYI, I wore those grey heels for 4 hours of cocktails, meet and greet, dinner, and dessert. I figure I am going to enjoy my ankles and toes while I can still see them.

3 comments:

  1. Cute shoes! I think hitting the dessert bar while Mr. Republican schmoozes is a grand idea. I mean, I like Ronald Reagan as much as the next conservative, but even after awhile, dessert is much needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you started dressing Jeff. He never would have been able to look that good on his own!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike, I can't take all the credit. I introduced him to Banana Republic and he fell hard for the suits and dress shirts. He hasn't looked back since.

    ReplyDelete