Sunday, March 6, 2011

Laissez les bons temps rouler @ Bunco!

Rene hosted our 2nd meeting of the YAYA Sisterhood of Bunco.
The theme was Mardi Gras and masks were required!
We had 18 ladies attend!
I think it's awesome how our group keeps growing.
I know we all work together, but teaching all day leaves little time for actual talking. And it was awesome to catch up with friends, meet new members of our staff, and get to see each other outside of "teacher mode".
Our new players allowed us to have four different tables.
I wish I could say I spent most of my time at the Queen's Table (aka the winner's table), but sadly I didn't get one Bunco.
The over all winner tonight was Nancy!
She had a total of 7 wins and 4 Buncos!
We crowned our winner with beads and the Queen's hat.
I am so glad we started Bunco!
Girl's night is beyond important and I plan on cramming in as much as I can before Piper makes her arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment