Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Week 30: Pregnancy Update

I'm 30 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Size of baby: Pippa is around 3 lbs
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I am hovering around 9 - 9.5 pounds.
Today at the doctor I was up 9, but my home scale says 9.5.
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular.
My dresses are getting mighty short! Thank goodness for leggings.
Gender: It's a girl!
Piper Jane Martin
Movement: She loves to kick in the early morning hours and during runs at the gym.
Sleep: It comes and goes. Some nights I am so exhausted I just PASS OUT, but others I lie awake for hours.
What I miss: Sangria, sleeping, wearing heels, and my straight hair.
This pregnancy has made my hair thick and wavy. I will take the thick hair, but the waves need to GO!
Cravings: I ate my fair share of king cake these past few days.
Perhaps king cake is my new fave...
Symptoms: I still have the nauseous-ness in the morning, but thankfully it dissipates after 11AM.
I went to the doctor today and she thinks some of my stomach issues may be due to carbs. I am going to try to eat more protein based meals these next few weeks.
Keep those fingers crossed!
Best Moment this week: Putting together Pippa's furniture, setting up the nursery, & hearing her sweet little heartbeat at the doctor today.
Mr. R. quote: Mr. R and I were eating a buffet dinner last night and he refused all salad and veggies and walked away with a plate of meat. (chicken, steak, and fish) When I asked what his deal was, he said. "Tonight I'm Ron Swanson".
I almost peed...

1 comment:

  1. Time sure flies. Piper will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete