Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Totally Made my Tuesday

Is it yesterday already?

Today dressed in the same gym clothes as yesterday
(yes, we are dirty like that)
Mr. R. and I headed back to Planet Fitness for ab work (him) and the elliptical (me).
4 miles, 45 minutes, lots of glute and hamstring work.

Dinner was quick and simple.
Garden salad: tomatoes, baby lettuce, red onion, avocado, cheddar, and ranch dressing
Pizza: Hawaiian Style
(Apparently Freschetta did a rebrand and Publix has the new flavors on sale this week. We gave the Hawaiian pie two thumbs up).

And lastly the doctor visit.
Piper is growing on track despite my not so giant belly.
Heartbeat 157
Weight gain: 10 pounds

TWO DAYS UNTIL SPRING BREAK!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't have a giant belly when I was pregnant, which, in the long run, wasn't such a bad thing.
    Less to lose later on!

    I'm glad Piper is growing as she should. :)

    ReplyDelete