Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Yum! Glorious Yum!

I love carbs.
I love cake.
I love breakfast.
AND I pink puffy heart LOVE Pioneer Woman.
Yesterday she made pancakes, but not just any pancakes.
These lovelies are titled cinnamon bun pancakes and they are topped with maple syrup icing.

*Photo courtesy of the tasty kitchen blog. (This is where P-Dub debuts her new recipes)*

And they are super easy to make. And I may or may not have eaten 4 of them with a side of bacon. (Two slices to be exact).

So glad I went to the gym today.

The recipe can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I'm thinking there's no red heart for "healthy" on the recipe card?

    But maybe a red star for "delicious?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these cold actually stop your heart, if they are eaten on a regular basis. But if you are subscribing to all things in moderation, I think once a year would be okay.

    ReplyDelete