Monday, February 15, 2010

Old Navy is stealing my money.

So I have a bit of a love hate relationship with Old Navy. Seasons will go by when I cannot find a single thing in the store I would wear and then summer/spring rolls around and I fall back in love the cheap wardrobe staples they offer. I don't know about your t-shirts but mine seem to fall apart in the 9 months between summers. And of course who doesn't love camis with ruffles and cute tanks with ruffle sleeves. (I think J.Crew made something similar last season).

And look at the salior pants. I have a thing for sailor pants, it's something about all those buttons... Anyway I think I need both colors in my closet. And look at the floral skirts. I had a few from Forever 21 a few years back and they are in need of replacing. I am so glad knee length florals are back. I especially love the grey one. My plan is to convince Mr. R that I need everything on this list...
I do have a birthday coming up after all.

And if you also think Old Navy might be stealing some of your money in the near future use this CODE: ONSAVE20 It will save you 20%!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, you just may have convinced me to some shopping. (I hate spending money on clothes!)

    ReplyDelete