Saturday, February 13, 2010

A secret addiction.

I don't think I have shared this with you before, but I am a dessert girl. I totally agree with the quotation "life is short eat dessert first". Actually I would give up all other foods and gladly live on dessert. Cake is always my dessert of choice with cupcakes following a close second.

Seeing as though I am trying to cut back this year in an effort to be healthier dessert has taken a back seat to veggies and fruit. That is until today...

Have you tried the Jello Pudding Mousse cups yet?
They are 60 calories, come in three flavors, and are so good!
I think I'm in love.

Dessert, welcome back to my life!
To be honest, I have only tried the caramel mousse cup, but I am sure the others are just as good or even better. I'll let you know in the coming weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Cookies are my weakness. I haven't tried the mouse cups, but I know I like a pudding cup every now and then to portion out the dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like pudding cups you will love these. Serious Yum!

    ReplyDelete